Have a pen and paper ready before you read any
further. As soon as you read the question, answer it as soon as possible. NO
Answer the questions 1-10 before
going on. NO CHEATING
Read the following questions and
visualise the scenes you see and then write the first thing you visualise.
Don't think about the question too long.
Here we go ...
1. You are walking through the
forest. Who are you walking with?
2. While walking through the woods
you see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place
between you and the animal?
4. Later on while walking through
the forest you come across a clearing. Ahead of you is your dream house, how
big is it?
5. Is your dream house surrounded
by a fence or not?
6. You walk inside and into the
dining room. Describe what is on AND around the table?
7. You walk out the back door and
find a cup on the grass. What is it made out of?
8. What do you do with the cup?
9. Ahead of you is a body of water.
How big is it?
10. How will you cross it?
Now keep your answers ready.
This test has been a
relational psychology test.
The answers given (if you
were honest) have been shown to have relevance to the values and ideals that
you hold in your personal live. The analysis is as follows:
1. The person you are walking with
is the most important person in your life.
2. The size of the animal
represents your perception of the size of the problems in your life.
3. The severity of how you deal
with the animal is how you deal with the problems you face
4. The size of your dream house
represents how much resolve you have to solve those problems.
5. No fence means that you have a
very open personality and you don't mind personal questions, etc. If it has a
fence you have a closed personality. You would rather not have people drop in
6. If your answer didn't have food,
flowers, or places for people, you are generally unhappy.
7. The durability of the cup
represents your relationship with person named in # 1. Styrofoam and other
throw away materials means the relationship is not very important. The more
durable the material, the more important the relationship.
8. How you treat the cup is
representative of how you treat the person in #1.
9. The size of the body of water
symbolises your sexual desire.
10. The wetter you got crossing the
water, the more important sex is in your life.
Surprisingly accurate and fun,
Added February 4, 1996
-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Back to Top
Back to Psychological & Other Fun Tests Pages