Some Interesting Quotes and Thoughts and Stuff.
From me: I don't know if I believe all this stuff any more, but I'll leave it here.
The largest pyramid in the world is not in
Egypt but in Cholulu de Rivadahia, Mexico. It is 177 feet tall
and covers 25 acres. It was built sometime between 6 and 12
Weird is weird. It doesn't follow the "i before e
except after c" rule.
1. Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster
than the mind.
2. You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present
by worrying over the future.
3. Love ......and you shall be loved.
4. God always gives His best to those who leave the choice
5. All people smile in the same language.
6. A hug is a great gift, one size fits all. It can be
given for any occasion and it's easy to exchange.
7. Everyone needs to be loved, especially when they do not
8. The real measure of a man's wealth is what he has
invested in eternity.
9. Laughter is God's sunshine.
10. Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it.
11. It's important for parents to live the same things they
12. Thank God for what you have, TRUST GOD for what you
13. If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and
the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
14. Happy memories never wear out.... Relive them as often
as you want.
15. Home is the place where we grumble the most, but are
often treated the best.
16. Man looks at outward appearance but the Lord looks
17. The choice you make today will usually affect tomorrow.
18. Take time to laugh for it is the music of the soul.
19. If anyone speaks badly of you, live so none will
20. Patience is the ability to idle your motor, when you
feel like stripping your gears.
21. Love is strengthened by working through conflicts
22. The best thing parents can do for their children, is to
love each her.
23. Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.
24. To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through
25. We take for granted the things that we should be giving
26. Love is the only thing that can be divided, without
27. Happiness is enhanced by others but does not depend
28. You are richer today if you have laughed, given or
29. For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose
60 seconds of happiness that you can never get back.
30. Do what you can, for who you can, with what you have,
and where you are.
31. The best gifts to give:
To your friend, loyalty;
To your enemy, forgiveness;
To your boss, service;
To a child, a good example;
To your parents, gratitude and devotion;
To your mate, love and faithfulness;
To all men and women, charity;
and To God, your life
Some Interesting Quotes
"This is not a novel to be tossed aside lightly. It
should be thrown with great force."
"Well if I called the wrong number, why did you answer
"Life is a zoo in a jungle."
"We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain
the success of those we don't like?"
"Hollywood -- a place where the inmates are in charge
of the asylum."
"One of the most obvious facts about grown-ups to a
child is that they have forgotten what it is like to be a child."
"The world is divided into people who do things - and
people who get the credit."
"No man is ever old enough to know better."
"Old age is always 15 years older than I am."
"History is an endless repetition of the wrong way of
"Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball
into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed
for the purpose."
Inside every older person is a younger person
-- wondering what the hell happened.
-Cora Harvey Armstrong-
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can
usually shut the bitch up with cookies.
The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy.
-Helen Hayes (at 73)
I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I
think of them as stray eyebrows.
Things are going to get a lot worse before
they get worse.
A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic
who never owned a car.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and
you cry with your girlfriends.
My second favorite household chore is ironing.
My first being, hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I
Old age ain't no place for sissies.
A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A
woman must do what he can't.
The phrase "working mother" is redundant.
Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men to
be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be
a horrible warning.
When I was young, I was put in a school for
retarded kids for two years before they realized I actually
had a hearing loss. And they called ME slow!
When women are depressed they either eat or
go shopping. Men invade another country.
Behind every successful man is a surprised
In politics, if you want anything said, ask
a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.
I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on
how to combine marriage and a career.
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
When a man gives his opinion he's a man. When
a woman gives her opinion she's a b--ch."
Added March 29, 2001, November 19, 2004
-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Back to Top
Back to Interesting Information, Thoughtful Thoughts Pages